S.C.O.R.E. Performance Counseling Book
A "must have" for every people manager, trainer and supervisor of others.
ISBN/EAN13: 1548057673 / 9781548057671
Page Count: 124
Binding Type: US Trade Paper
Trim Size: 6" x 9"
Color: Full Color
Business & Economics/Organizational Behavior
Take a look inside at
124 Pages, full color
Turn failure into success...
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Focus on modifying behavior while saving the relationship.
- Create a supportive climate for the counseling.
- Provide clear behavior expectations to achieve organizational goals.
- Use an organized method to complete the performance counseling.
- Make the counseling about the behavior and not the person.
- Create an effective behavior redirection action plan with input and effort from the follower as well as the leader.