HR professionals can help avoid costly lawsuits by training their organization's trainers, supervisors and managers in how to correctly conduct performance counseling.
Certified Performance Counselor
Earn your CPC Certificate in just 8 hours
In-person or Online
Stop making the same mistakes as others and take control of the performance counseling process, get results!
What you will learn:
Participants who successfully complete the seminar training will receive a personally signed certificate of completion by Dr. Fuzie.
In this 8-hour training seminar, participants will learn how to overcome the most frequent and common errors made by supervisors and managers while conducting performance-centered counseling.
You will turn the usual failures into success by learning how to:
- Focus on modifying behavior.
- Create a supportive climate for the counseling.
- Provide clear behavior expectations to achieve organizational goals.
- Use an organized method to complete the performance counseling.
- Create an effective behavior redirection action plan
with input and effort from the follower as well as the leader.
- Make the counseling about the behavior and not the person.
S.C.O.R.E. Performance Counseling is an employee performance-centered counseling method specifically designed by using behavioral and social science theories, psychology, decision-making, and communication skills to overcome the usual failures of supervisors, and provide the supervisor/counselor a structured method to document performance counseling.